What is Doshas in astrology. According to vedic astrology if the malefic planets like Rahu, Ketu, Mars etc are present in certain houses that can ruin the positive effects of the horoscope. Meaning of doshas in Vedic astrology is the condition that has flaws, unfavorable Or not good. These Indian astrology doshas occur because of the unfavorable position of the planets in the birth chart.
Types of Doshas:
1. Manglik Dosha or Kuja Dosha:
Manglik Dosha Remedies:
2) Keep fast on every Tuesday every week or at least every month of a new month in a rising Moon if you can.
3) For the period of 40 days keep chanting Sunder Kand from Tulsi Ramcharitmanas. Start it from Tuesday.
4) Recite Gayatri Mantra for 9 times in a day.
5) Om Shreem Hanumate Namah is the mantra to worship Lord Hanuman. People having manglik dosha must chant this mantra daily and go to Hanuman Temple for Worship especially on Tuesday. They can also distribute sweets, sindoor along with lighting Ghee lamp.
6) Donate red cloth to the needy people.
7) Do meditation every day.
2. Kaalsarp Yoga/Dosha:
A person with the Kaal Sarpa yoga May find himself stuck. No matter how much they are capable, their life is impeded due to past karma . There are many obstacles in their life for without any reasons, and no amount of effort seems to be rewarded. But in fact the rewards are spiritual rather than material. It acts mysteriously, without other indications in the birth chart. An individual May be extremely successful, yet an equally large part of their life remains unfulfilled. Many people with this yoga find half their life in darkness and half in the light of their achievements. A heavy price is now being paid for past karma. To counteracting the effects of Kaal Sarp yoga/dosha requires the person to move towards their higher self and is important to understand the psychic of the inner blocks created by this yoga.
Kaalsarpa yoga/dosha Remedies:Snakes are the parts of Hindu God pictures, but hardly anyone think of or notice them. These snakes which presents in God pictures are Rahu and Ketu. Rahu and Ketu are the planets of subconscious mind . These are some remedies for kaalsarpa yoga/dosha.
1) Lord Shiva have many snakes around his neck. Recite Lord Shiva's mantra "Om Namah Shivay" 108 times daily.
2) Recite Mahamrityunjaya mantra daily. Whenever any bad thought comes to your mind or you see things going in the wrong direction.
3) Keep fast at least for 16 Mondays, if you can.
4) Make habit to go temple whenever abhishekam performed in temple and recite Rudrashtakam.
5) Offer prayers to Lord Shiva’s family.
6) our indian culture full of wisdom. You May observe fast on Nag-panchami.
7) Donate to those people who have leprosy.
8) Donate Blue or Brown cloth, wheat, mirror, sesame seeds, oil, iron and blanket in charity.
9) Avoid wearing black clothes.
10) Do meditation every day.
3. Nadi Dosha:
Nadi Dosha Remedies:
2) Donate grains, cloth and cow to the brahmin for nadi dosha.
3) If someone want to Marry inspite of same nadi then girl should Married to Vishnu before the actual Marriage and is considered as a nadi dosha cancellation.
4) Do meditation every day.
4. Shrapit or Shapit Dosha/ Yoga:
Shrapit or Shapit Dosha/ Yoga Remedies:
5. Pitra Dosha:
There are many combination for this yoga. Mainly affliction to 5th and 9th house create this yoga. 5th house related with our past life deeds. The Sun according to vedic astrology is The father and Moon is the mother whereas Rahu and Saturn are the enemies of these Two. So if Sun/Moon, Rahu and Saturn are in same house then pitra dosha occurs. The person will not able to progress because of this dosha.
In the vedic astrology Rahu is considered the main cause of these doshas. Pitra Dosha is due to any of the following main reason, and there May be others.
1) Bad deeds (bad karma) of your in earlier life, knowingly or unknowingly, are embarrassing your ancestors souls.
2) Bad deeds (bad karma) of children, knowingly or unknowingly, are embarrassing to the soul of ancestors.
3) Lack of fulfillments of parental desires of our ancestors,
4) A sudden and unnatural death of any relative ancestors in early age.
5) If someone fails to remember and honor the ancestors properly.
6) If certain wishes are remained attached with the soul of the ancestors, etc
7) an unnatural death in family.
Following are the most important signs to identify the existence of Pitra Dosh:
* The couple has problem in conceiving the child, i. e. Problem in getting pregnant.
* Repeated miscarriages.
* Quarrels among family members without any reasonable reason.
* The person's educational and career growth is obstructed.
* Disruption in educational and career, growth and success.
Remedies of Pitra Dosha:
2) Unconditional services to parents, old-age needy persons, and to the poor people.
3) Worshipping Lord Vishnu, especially the form of Sri Ram.
4) Perform Rudrabhishekam ( Rudra Abhishek ) in the name of the KUL or ancestors.
5) On any somvati amavasya (when there is amavasya and also monday) go to Peepal tree,offer one Janeu to tree and one to Lord Vishnu. Pray to tree and Lord Vishnu and ask for forgiveness. Then do Parikrama of tree at least 11, with each Parikrama offer a sweet to tree. While doing Parikrama continuously chant the mantra " OM NAMO BHAGAVATE VASUDEVAYA".
6) Do meditation every day.
Exalted, Debilitated, Retrograde & Combust