Why is Saadhe Saati (Sade Sati) known as a period of hardship?
Many people are fearful of Saturn due to the hardships people face under his influence. He teaches us lessons, trains us for increased responsibility and points out where we come up short.It will be a pain point however Saturn does not inflict random, purposeless, painful experiences During his transit you often tend to experience what is considered the more 'negative' of his manifestations as he points out what area or areas you need to rework. He teaches you to become closer to your higher source and be more compassionate and humble by putting you though difficulties. Sometimes it may feel as trial by fire but remember it only tough situation. It is in your darkest moments that you either become more grateful and aware or become self-focused only and depressed for what has happened to you. He is like a master surgeon who surgically removes the tumors on our souls. Surgery is painful but it is also necessary to remove the hardships that are blocking our true fulfillment and purpose. It may feel as you are suffering because of his tough, seemingly discompassionate actions but the fact is you are working out your karma. This will help you to clear your way for higher consciousness, prosperity and good health.
At a very high level Saadhe Saati is a time of special lesson from Saturn as Saturn has greater impact on moon (mind and emotions). Those lessons are often humbling and ego-crushing.
Hardship of Saadhe Saati depends on the placement of Saturn and Moon in the horoscope.
- All Saadhe-Saatis are not bad.
- In a good dasha (planetary transit) Saadhe-saati effect is not felt.
- In a bad dasha (planetary transit) Saadhe-saati effect is bad.
Remedy (You will know in 2-3 weeks time if this works for you)
- Meditate this will help you manage your emotions and think clearly.
- Pouring of milk mixed with water on Shivling on Saturday in temple.(Ask forgiveness for all the mistakes)
- Recite Hanuman Chalisa ( It is Saturn that takes the vitality and prana from our body. It is Hanuman who revitalizes it)
- Feed Crows.
- Light a sesame seed lamp. (be careful when lighting a lamp)
P.S. My personal experience
My Son’s Saadhe Saati started recently. He got sick and went through a painful and tough time.. Since we knew that his Saadhe Saati started we were more caring and sympathetic to his needs.
Other Articles on Health
Other Saturn Articles
Other Articles on Health