When someone wants relationship reading, it just not one way. Relationship is three dimensional means, which approaches the subject from three dimensions. In three dimensional relationship we analyse three factors.
1. Individual capacity for love in relationship.
2. Synastry part
3. Kuta system.
1. First we need to analyze each individual's chart because the individual charts going to show their capacity for love. So each individual is going to have a capacity and tendency which is shown in the charts toward what kind of relationships behaviour they have in them towards others. Because your behaviour shows the commonality in partnership. So the one thing is common in relationship is YOU. Relationship strat from individual’s own behaviour. For instance what they like or what they dislike in relationship. if someone have hot temperament, definitely it will show in their relationship too. The first part of relationship astrology often overlooked. It just means you are the individuals and what kind of tendency and capacity you have for love. So that must be assessed first.
The first part done by assessing the planet Moon and Venus in the birth chart. Moon shows receptivity of emotions and in what way you react in relationship. Venus part shows how much we are willing to adjust, compromise and attract in a relationship.
For e.g. if you have Moon with Saturn its mean you have tendency to take things seriously and tends to be more serious in relationship. And if you have Venus with Ketu it means you have hard time in to be happy in relationship.
2. Second part is the Synastry part. Synastry means when you lay one chart on top of another and see how each individual's planets are relating with the other. It shows what kind of buttons get pushed when two individual interact with each other. This is very important because it shows what kind of energy gets activated around you and them. If is something positive then you respond favorably positive to them but if something negative that you might be on the defensive around them and protect yourself.
For e.g. If you have Moon in Taurus and the other person have Jupiter in Taurus then it going to feel uplifted emotionally and supportive toward each other. if you have moon in cancer and other person have Saturn in cancer and this synastry going to be heavy emotionally.
3. The third part is kuta system. This part comes in Vedic astrology. The Kuta system in vedic astrology is Kundali matching of the two individual depends upon the Moon Nakshatra because Moon is the significator of mind and mostly we relate with other person from our mind. The Kuta system is more like a soul connection between two people. In kuta system we check on deeper level at the compatibility between the two individual on the spiritual, psychological, subconscious level. It measures the flow of the life force, or energy, between the two people, whether harmonious or inharmonious. Any obstructions to this flow may create a loss of power. Several of the matchings measure to see if there is such an obstruction to the flow of the couple's energies. Vedha, Rajju, and Strii-Dirgha are these most important matchings and any one of these that is afflicted will cause serious difficulties within the relationship. If Rajju, Nadi, or Rasi are unacceptable, there may be an exception present that wards off the great difficulties that may be created; the relationship will its weaknesses, but ones that are workable. If Strii-Dirgha is afflicted, but the exception for Rasi Kuta is met, then Strii-Dirgha will be OK as well.
1. Vedha Kuta: Obstruction - a terrible blemish – mutually repellent nakshatras. When you have the connection of “obstacles” , then partners will face constant challenges in trying to be together. When “obstacles” aren’t present between partners then they able to overcome any outside interference and live peacefully.
2. Rajju Kuta: Rope - binds a couple to misfortune based on similar body part. Rajju should not be same. If they have same rajju they may face some problems in life. When you have the connection of “misfortune,” it’s difficult to relax and enjoy each other in relationship. When you don’t have the connection of misfortune between your stars, you enjoy a far greater chance of being able to have your connection easily unfold and grow.
There are five Rajju:
Pada Rajju: The couple will wander and not be settled in life. The partners could become psychologically ‘unstable’. The person becomes restless and develops a desire to ‘wander’. Consciously or unconsciously the person will create circumstances that keep them away from each other.
Ooro Rajju: This may in due course lead to sexual problems on the physical or psychological level. There may be a feeling of frustration. The subtle or sublime experience of sexual satisfaction will be denied. Gradually the interest will decline.
Kati Rajju: On the mental level it may lead to states of anxiety, tension, feelings of insecurity, unreasonable fear and similar complexes. Loss of courage and confidence will lead to lack if initiative and hesitation in taking up responsibilities. Each one of the partners may develop some of these problems not necessarily the same or all of them.
Greeva Rajju: One of the partners may find the conversation of the other very uninteresting, rude and without affection. The intentions of one will not be clear to the other, there will be frequent misunderstanding. This may lead to serious marital problems.
Siroh Rajju: The couple may have fits of temper and unreasonable anger in one of the partners. Consequently there may be violent incidents. One of them may develop the desire to go hell, to cheat on the other, to be unfaithful. At times there may be a compulsive desire to be promiscuous or indulge in extramarital relationship.
If the Rajju kuta of husband and wife are in different Rajju, then they will live happy married life.
3. Strii Deergha: Shows the distance between the Moons. The shortest distance should be from the man’s to the woman’s Moon. This Strii Deergha or women moon to man moon distance is the number one reason for unhappiness or break up in relationship. There is energy flow in the zodiac, energy flow from Aries sign to Pisces sign. This energy flow checked from moon sign of man and woman. Women always in receiving role and man always in giving role, there should be less distance from man moon to woman moon for good relationship. But if it opposite there will be emotional problem between couples and relationship could break.
If these three factors does not match we should not go further because these there are main indicator of good marriage.
The Kutas are:
1. Nadi Kuta: Dosha - balance in emotional element. Basically Nadi Kuta is emotional styles between two people when they interact with each other. Nadi Kuta should be different should be different to get maximum 8 points. if nadi kuta is same between two people then 0 points are attained. So it shows how nadi kuta is important in between two people.
There are three Nadi:
Windy: Those people who have windy nadi they are more intellectual side and talking too much. if two people have same windy nadi then these people have problem in talking too much intellectually and conversation may go nowhere and it can convert in argument. .
Fiery: Those people who have fiery nadi they are more aggressive side. if two people have same fiery nadi then these people may have heated arguments and this can lead too much anger between the couples.
Watery: Those people who have watery nadi they are more emotional side. if two people have same watery nadi then these people have problem in too much emotions and if one person become too emotional then other person can not manage because he or she have have same elements and conversation may end up in messy emotions.
So one should be different Nadi so that Nadi element can be balanced.
Nadi Kuta can be manage if your three main points ( vedha, rajju, and stir dirga) are clear. If you understand your behaviour and try to understand your partner nature and to try to cooperate. A person can manage his/her Nadi temperament by developing more patience, tolerance and meditation practice.
2. Bhava kuta: (Sign) - Friendliness of Moon Sign Aspect - Whether there is
similar / supportive mental outlook. 2/12 - 6/8 - 5/9 Difficulty. 7 points.
If moon 2/12 from each other then you may find that you may be required to give up something else important in order to make the most of the relationship. Throughout life there will be more causes for loss and disappointment. Also, sacrifice and greater compromise will be necessary in order to be productive as a couple.Though the Moons can be in an inharmonious position from each other, the woman's flexibility and devotion will minimize any difficulties. As a result, if your Moons are in the 2nd and 12th from each other you may find it worthwhile to make the necessary sacrifices to be together. If your Moons are in the 5th and 9th from each other the competition will be friendlier and you will be able to appreciate learning from each other tendency to look at things from a different perspective. If your Moons are in 6th and 8th from each other the conflict will be reduced to an acceptable level and there will be able to appreciate each other's differences.
If You don't have Bhava matching,This gives the same troublesome effects as not having Strii-Diirgha, but if you having stirr dirgha and nadi kuta is matching then this bhava kuta can be manageable.
3. Gana: Temperament - We all have our own nature. We all have different point of views about life, values and beliefs. It’s good if you and your partner are of the same temperament, best when the woman has the higher temperament. 6 points are given.
If you same gana 6 points are given e. g. deva and deva or manusya and manushya or rakshasas and rakshasas.
If you have dissimilar like deva and manusya 4 points are given.
If you have dissimilar like deva ( women )and rakshasas ( man) 2 points are given. But if women have raksasas and man have deva or manushya the 0 points given.
The three Gana ( temperament) basically related to the behaviour style.
God (Deva): Deva’s are always trying to keep everything the way and they show that they are good in nature. Deva’s are very traditional it can be very stuck in their ways. So deva’s have high quality of belief system without to question about their beliefs system. Davis are more about higher principles, have sacrificial quality, more tolerant, more forgiving and more generous in nature. Mostly they want peace and harmony.
Devil (Rakshasas) Temperament: Rakshasas temperament is also known as demonic. they are more strong, demanding and eccentric individualized people. Rakshas nature is trying to shake things up and more into in exploring about mystical and spiritual path of life. These people have that seed principle in them which kinda disrupt things due to their highly curious nature. demonic temperament sounds crazy but also the temperament that has a lot of courage, lot of enthusiasm and passion in them.
Human (Manushya): Manushya are kind in the Middle of two, these are the people more like peace loving they wants to being with people in holding things together. Manushya are very much about practical things and they are very much about relationship. Manushya people wanting to you to live a pleasant, stable, solid, and happy life.
However neither is better even though the Deva sounds good. However it is better if women have high temperament because woman can handle man eccentricity better than man. Its hard to a man to handle women eccentricity because man does not have much tolerance and patience and they expect from women that she should be more patient and tolerant.
If your gana temperament is not matching means you have dissimilar gana e.g. women rakshasa and man deva or manushya then still Gana temperament can be manage if there three main points ( vedha, rajju, and stir dirga) are clear. If you understand your behaviour and try to understand your partner nature and to try to cooperate with them and this gana temperament is not big deal for you. a person can manage his/her gana temperament by developing more patience, tolerence and meditation practice.
4. . Graha Maitram/Rasyadhipati: The lord of the Moon sign ( Rasis ) is friendly or not.
Friendliness of Moon sign lord, shows a similarity of interests. 5 points.
if Moon sign is not friendly towards each other then you may feel quite differently about certain things, and comfortable in different situations. Compromise will be more necessary, but if your Vedha, Rajju, Strii-Diirgha are clear then dissimilar graha maitram manageable.
5. Yoni Kuta: Sexual compatibility – shows the capacity to bond through sexual experiences. When you and your partner are compatible sexually, you’ll be able to bond through intense experiences. While partners that are disruptive with each other may not able to find compatible sexually themselves and disappointed or bored with each other sexually. 4 points.
Moon is the planet of peace and how you feel. Mainly the planet of sex is Venus. There are many couples who have 0 sexual compatibility from moon but still have good sex because of Venus good matching. So if you don’t have good moon sexual compatibility check your Venus and Mars.
6. Dina or Tara: Day matching - important for the woman to feel cherished. - 3 points.
Count the constellations of the boy from that of the girl and divide the number by 9. If the remainder is 2, 4, 6, 8 or 0 it is good. e.g. if The constellation of the boy (pushya ) counted from that of the girl (Bharani) gives 7. This is divided by 9 leaving a remainder of 7 and hence there is no agreement, and no units of strength are scored on this account.
So If The Man's Moon falls in an unfavorable nakshatra from the woman's, thereby reducing the possibility that she feels good about what he proposes to her. It can therefore be a bit more difficult for the woman to be cherished and the man to be appreciated for what he does. This will only be a problem if one or both or you tend to be demanding, in which case one or both of you will end up feeling disrespected and not very loved. If, on the other hand, you are both easy going and not pushy or demanding, then Tara not being met will cause no real problems as long as your Total Points are okay.
7. Vasya: Attraction ("Dutiful")- Special inner connection. A partner can really be in love with each other and they’ll have an extremely hard time resisting one another or staying apart with each other. – 2 points.
The person whose Moon is both Vasya and the Food of the other will be aware of the other's needs and provide for them, but may occasionally feel that they have no choice in the matter. The other will appreciate this to some degree and, as a result, feel more devoted to the other.
8. Varna/Caste: Man should belong to a higher class. Women have adaptable nature . if man have low conduct the women automatically pull down so man should have high conduct. – 1 point.
The man's attitude of surrender and acceptance with what life gives will improve the woman's capacity for peace and help her feel good about herself regardless of what she has accomplished. on the other hand if woman's attitude of surrender and acceptance with what life gives may diminish in the face of the man viewing life as a struggle. Varna is the least important of the matchings and as long as Vedha, Rajju, Strii-Dirgha and your Total Points are okay, this will not cause any even remotely serious problems.
Mahendra: Another special connection. The moon nakshatra of the man counted from the women's Moon nakshatra should be 4th, 7th, 10th, 19th, 22nd, or 25th. This promote well-being in the marriage and increase longevity of the marriage. This connection gives you an extra affinity for each other and can help you find long-term soul purpose in your relationship, which can continue to make your relationship more and more meaningful.
The total amount of points to be gained is 36. A minimum is 18 points is fine, to be a good match 21 points should be obtained.
Have complete relationship reading from Want Astro