To have happy married life it is necessary to have good compatibility between partner/ couples. Compatibility between couples can be seen from their cross check planets between in their birth chart. There are many things in birth chart to check compatibility between the couples.
Method to check compatibility between couples.
1. General compatibility: The connection between Ascendant, Moon, and Sun same sign or in opposition between Ascendant, Moon, and Sun attract two people towards each other. It is not necessary they attract sexually but they may have some common interest and liking for each other. Except Sun to Sun as it creates ego problem between couples.
2. Destiny Relationship North Node (Rahu) and South Node (Ketu) connection: The nodes attract two people karmically. Whether one nodes are associated with another node or rising, Sun, and Moon sign. This connection generally brings them together to learn something from each other. It could bring some pleasure or wisdom whether it long last or not.
3. Sexual compatibility or passionate about each other: Mars and Venus connection, this connection brings passion and physical love towards each other initially. Mars and Mars connection it brings sexual attraction, there is common physical approach of life but not last long. Mars and Saturn connection brings lot of passion in initial stage but with time relationship become frustrating, couples needs to develop kindness and politeness to make relationship work.
4. Good communication: Mercury connection brings people to each other on verbal and mental level. With same vibes of Mercury, couples may enjoy talking with each other for long time. People in spiritual organization sometimes get married for this reason.
5. Comfort: Moon and Venus, Jupiter Venus, and Venus and Venus connection makes partners comfortable in each other presence. There is something soothing, warm and pleasant in this relationship.
6. Security: Saturn and Jupiter connection brings security in relationship. This relationship may not have passion and sexual attraction but relationship long lasting. This marriage mostly happens between older and conservative couples.
7. Manglik Dosha or Kuja Dosha: This known as manglik dosha. If either partner has planet Mars located in the 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, or 12th house, it shows an increased possibility of either separation or early death of or increased discord being brought upon the partner that does not have manglik or kuja dosha. The person have kuja dosha known as manglik person. There is exception of kuja dosha, when both partners have this kuja dosha but still partner face some disharmony in marriage.
8. Cancellation of Mars Affliction or Kuja Dosha:
If Mars in Gemini and Virgo sign in 2nd house,
If Mars in Aries or Scorpio in the 4th house,
If Mars in Capricorn or Cancer in the seventh house,
If Mars in Sagittarius or Pisces in the 8th house or
If Mars in Taurus or Libra in the 12th house.
Mars in Leo and Aquarius sign there is no kuja dosha in any house.
Mars is conjunct either Jupiter or the Moon no kuja dosha.
The ascendant has Jupiter or Venus no kuja dosha.
9. Venus and Jupiter also play major role in happiness in marriage. Venus for men or Jupiter for women, if weak then they may face problem in marriage or in relationship.
10. If any of partner have afflicted 5th (romance) and 7th ( marriage) house they face problem in marriage or in relationship.
11. Timing of marriage also play major role in sustaining marriage. if both partner don’t have dasha of marriage, then there is chances of break in marriage.
These are the some compatibility points between partners for to have good relationship in marriage.