Read Remedy!!! in the bottom and good article on Soul Purpose in Life (Rahu (North Node) and Ketu (South Node))Rahu is obsession and is north node of the moon and Ketu is south node of moon. Rahu and Ketu are the eternal demons which exist in us, these are the negative force in our mind which syntheses and purify the mind. Rahu is very powerful, it brings past-life desires in this present life. They are the soul lesson in every lifetime as they are not a physical planet they are the shadow planets. They operates on the subconscious level. They are karmic planet. A person need to work on those area of life where Rahu and ketu axis fall in the Birth Chart. Rahu is the immature child with in us he want everything which he like. He is our deepest subconscious material desire. Rahu is obsession over the things that we need to learn a soul lesson in this life, so that eventually we are free of them, but usually through many painful mistakes and subconscious imagined fears, hypnotic attachments. Ketu is the inner parents who knows everything. Ketu is our past life experience which we already know. This is why Ketu brings doubt and sharp criticism to the areas of life where he sitting in the birth chart. He is eternally unsatisfied, he only observe what is missing.
Both Nodes are the illusion of what we don't know and what we know. It is the push and pull of Rahu obsession and Ketu doubt teaches us the lesson of life so that we can liberate from this world and be one/merge with the universe.
When axis of Rahu and Ketu when fall in Scorpio and Taurus, the nodes are considered debilitated. This is the Axis of "Security and Insecurity".
Why Rahu considered weak in scorpio? because here is matching of their qualities. Rahu and scorpio sign present the same qualities they both denote, obsession over things, restlessness,insecurity, Deep rooted attachment,fear for unknown things, immaturity, addiction,emotional excitement,revengeful, passionate, impulsive, transformation through unpleasant experience.rahu get magnified when it comes in Scorpio sign. Rahu in Scorpio, that restlessness and immaturity leads to a lot of emotional pain as Scorpio is already emotionally painful and fearful of losing.
The same thing happen with Ketu. Ketu and Taurus sign represents the same thing they denote security, stubborn, resistant to change, clingy, attached material,service oriented, hard work, and creative. here ketu energy in taurus become magnified it become more attached , clingy,stubborn and so on. here ketu become very strong in conclusions resistant to change.
When the nodes are reversed, with Rahu in Taurus and Ketu in Scorpio, Rahu in Taurus becomes stable, less restless and painful. Ketu in Scorpio becomes much more willing to dig deeply into about things we are certain of, based on our past experiences.As Rahu and Ketu act on the inner self, During time period of Rahu and Ketu the person suffer psychologically a lot. They suffer emotionally due to suppressed desires, the pain of loneliness, abandonment, or rejection unnecessary worldly desires. the person just in situation of what is right and what is wrong. At the end Rahu and Ketu period there is total change of personality due to churning of emotions they force to transform. Because of going through tough time mentally they suffer mental stress and health problems.
Maa Durga is deity of Rahu and Lord Ganesha is the deity of Ketu.
Remedy of weak debilitated Rahu and Ketu: (Rahu ke upay/Ketu ke upay)
- Stress is the main which accumulate during Rahu and Ketu period. Identify the true cause of stress by doing self analysis, and try to overcome the problem.
- Accept the things you can’t change: Some sources of stress are unavoidable. we can’t change the truth of life. not having partner of our liking, Death of a loved one, a serious illness. In such cases, the best way to cope with stress is to accept things as they are.
- Learn to forgive: life can't be perfect and people make mistakes. Let go of anger and resentments. Free yourself from negative energy by forgiving others and move on and approach life positively.
- Rahu and Ketu gives fear and anxiety, do pranayama exercise a inhaling and exhaling a breathing exercise.
- Do Meditation.
- Pour water on shiving in temple every Saturday in the morning.
- Worship Goddess Durga and Lord Ganesha.
- Life is from unseen to seen there are many thing we can’t see but they give effects on us. Some have weak aura they catch others negativity very easily. One should do coconut remedy to ward off negative energy. Take one coconut and take in right hand circulate in right motion around head for seven time after that it should be trashed.